Re: Guix and Emacs Integration for Polyglot Development

From: George Clemmer
Subject: Re: Guix and Emacs Integration for Polyglot Development
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2018 16:56:17 -0400

Hi Alex,

Oops, please disregard the problem reported earlier (cc below).  I had
the emacs-guix package installed at the same time the load path included
the source build. When I remove the package .. everything works fine.

George Clemmer <address@hidden> writes:

> Alex Kost <address@hidden> writes:
>
>>   Hint: since you are on this commit, you may check the new "M-x guix" -
>>   you will be the first person who will try it (maybe you will like it
>>   this time)  ;-)

I am sorry if I gave the impression that I disliked it. I do like the
new one better. It makes it easier to find and use Emacs-guix features.

I have another question. Is there a shortcut to
guix-installed-system-packages in the popup that I am missing?