Slim & Multi-monitor

From: Brett Gilio
Subject: Slim & Multi-monitor
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2018 11:30:00 -0600

Hi all,

I have a dual monitor setup for my workstation I use Guix on. The Slim
DM is quite nice for me, and i'd theoretically like to remain with
it. However, I am having trouble with the way Slim is treating the
dual-monitor display. Instead of treating each monitor as their own
"workspace", it is treating both monitors together as a single extended
display, which creates an awkward division down the middle of Slim, and
displays part of the login field on each monitor display.

I checked the documentation for Slim to see if this is written on, and I
did not find anything.

Best,
Brett