Re: Features of installing package that works as service

From: Joshua Branson
Subject: Re: Features of installing package that works as service
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 07:08:50 -0500

<address@hidden> writes:

I'm not sure what's wrong here.  As far as I can understand you code
makes sense and should remove the services that you don't want.

You've probably seen this bit of code here:
https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/en/guix.html#Base-Services

(remove (lambda (service)
          (eq? (service-kind service) avahi-service-type))
        %desktop-services)

Which is what you have written down.

I'm at a loss.  I wish I knew what was wrong with wrote you have
written.

Joshua