How to see resulting config.scm as a plain text?

From: znavko
Subject: How to see resulting config.scm as a plain text?
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2018 10:46:47 +0100 (CET)

Hello,Guix Help! I have a trouble in understanding what the result of compiled config.scm looks like.

Is it possible to compile and examine my config.scm to see, for example, what  `(display %desktop-services)` returns or my own %my-services returns after my modifications?

I want be sure my changes are correct before I run system reconfiguration.

I do not want to rebuild system when I only want to see if the use of 'remove' function on the %desktop-services is correct.

I only want to examine the result as a plain text, displaying variables.