Re: How to delete guix system generations

From: Tonton
Subject: Re: How to delete guix system generations
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 22:09:32 +0100

As far as I'm aware, the way to do this is to delete the symlink for the
generation you want gone. These links are in /var/guix/profiles/ and has
names like system-60-link

The exact symlink name is found in the 'file name' field of the guix system
list-generations command.

The symlinks are the gc roots for the store items, so run guix gc after to
actually remove the stuff.

HTH
Tonton

--