Re: How long to install icecat?

From: 荒井吉則
Subject: Re: How long to install icecat?
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 17:15:42 +0900

Ok, thanks.

2019年1月7日(月) 16:23 <address@hidden>:
Hi! Icecat with Rust may have long time installing. In my PC Intel 2.16GHZ - even for 1 day.

Swap: I configured swap with this line under (operating-system):

(operating-system
  (swap-devices '("/dev/sda2"))
)

You need to part your disk and also mkswap, swapon  on the /dev/sda2 or another. Look at manual 6.1.4.3 Disk Partitioning

Jan 7, 2019, 6:59 AM by address@hidden:
Thank you. It's finished while I'm going out.

I found my guix system has no swap. I think swap setting is necessary in file-systems configuration.