Re: guix package -i error on another account after system reconfigure

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: guix package -i error on another account after system reconfigure
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 09:17:43 +0100

Hi,

> After system reconfigure, I loged in new account to confirm installed programs
> and set up keyboard, font etc.
>
> I got error from guix package -i setxkbmap as follows, […]

The backtrace isn’t very useful because you snipped off the lines that
led to it.  I’m assuming that this is bug 28144:

    https://issues.guix.info/issue/28144

This is a bug in Guile, which results in miscompilation.  There is no
good way to recover from that.  You may need to use an older variant of
Guix to run “guix pull”, e.g. ~/.config/guix/current-1-link/bin/guix.

--
Ricardo