Re: xcape service

From: John Soo
Subject: Re: xcape service
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 16:29:23 +0000

Hi all,

Sorry for the spam. Using `shepherd -s shepherd-socket` and can start shepherd and communicate via `herd -s shepherd-socket`. I see nothing in ~/xcape.log yet, however.  It does spawn many xcape processes and it seems like it found $DISPLAY, however. Any pointers on how to fix the original service definition?

Thanks,

John