Problem with polybar

From: Fredrik Salomonsson
Subject: Problem with polybar
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2019 14:46:43 -0800

Hello guix!

I'm having issues with polybar. When running it the bar isn't
rendered. It prints out everything just fine if I run it with
--stdout. I tried modifying the package definition to use cario-xcb
incase that was an issue. But same result.

Tested it in GuixSD and on a foreign distro but same issue. The native
built polybar on the foreign distro works.

Has anyone else come a cross this issue?

guix --version
24886c13892551f164aef20375939fc4e85942ab

Attached my config and the manifest I use.

Thanks
--
s/Fred[re]+i[ck]+/Fredrik/g