Re: Public key missing for Guix installation script?

From: Evan Straw
Subject: Re: Public key missing for Guix installation script?
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 08:45:12 -0800

Apologies for sending this to the wrong mailing list, I realized some
time after sending my message that help-guix would be better but didn't
want to duplicate my message. I'll send appropriate stuff there instead
in the future.

I managed to get the public key using the method you suggested on
Brett's thread in guix-devel. The installation script is working now,
thanks for your help!

-Evan