Re: custom service definition files location

From: Reza Alizadeh Majd
Subject: Re: custom service definition files location
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 11:56:56 +0330

Thanks for your response.
sure I will pass my system config file as an argument to guix:

$ guix system reconfigure /etc/confg.scm

but my question is about to detect my custom service definition files (
myservice.scm ) in order that I could use them inside my config.scm . for
existing services, their definition files are located in store, in
`/gnu/store/.../gnu/service/` path.

Best,
Reza