Re: ci.guix.info 504 gateway timeout (was Re: guix package builds, subsi

From: Leo Famulari
Subject: Re: ci.guix.info 504 gateway timeout (was Re: guix package builds, subsitutes and --no-build)
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 15:46:43 -0500

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 09:31:48PM +0100, Ricardo Wurmus wrote:
> swedebugia <address@hidden> writes:
> > If this is not explained in the manual could you send a patch to include
> > this?
>
> The service file already includes an “Environment” line.

Also, this 'Environment=' parameter is a feature of systemd services [0]
and applicable to any use of systemd. I don't think the Guix manual
needs to include specific examples of how to set environment variables
in third-party service managers.

[0] See the manual page systemd.service(5) or view it online:
https://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd.service.html