emacs-guix invalid byte opcode: op=183 ptr=25

From: Yoshinori Arai
Subject: emacs-guix invalid byte opcode: op=183 ptr=25
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 19:28:14 +0900 (JST)

Hello,

I have installed binary guix and emacs-guix by using guix to Debian 9
again. I have found the issue as subject on emacs25.1 from debian package.

I think this is cause of emacs packages of guix compiled by emacs26.1
because there is no error after install emacs26.1 by using guix.

If guix will be installed from git on foreign distro, this error will
not happen. Because guix package is compiled by existing emacs.