checking out a shebang-patched package source

From: brettg
Subject: checking out a shebang-patched package source
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2019 05:27:01 +0100

Hey all.

I am trying to compile the newest Chez Scheme locally from a git checkout. There are a number of shebang patches that have to be done for it to compile "traditionally" (not using the guix build --with-source) so I can generate a .compile_commands for my lsp to know how to reference headers and such.

Is there a way to get guix to modify those files that it patches on my local checkout so I dont have to go through manually modifying it myself?