Re: how to translate info guix to text file or pdf or html ?

From: znavko
Subject: Re: how to translate info guix to text file or pdf or html ?
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 10:47:08 +0100 (CET)

Is it possible to compile into one page manual?

Mar 28, 2019, 6:52 PM by address@hidden:
Hi,

<address@hidden> writes:
Hi! I've learned that guix manual updates with the updates more quickly than manual's web-page.

But `info guix` is hard for using. I like html.
Please, let me know if it is possible to transform `info guix` to text file or html or pdf?

PS: I tried to learn `info` commands but using mouse and search by web-page in browser is better.

You could call a ‘make html’ command inside Guix Git repository
https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/html_node/Building-from-Git.html

Then ‘firefox doc/guix.html/index.html’ will open a fresh manual.

Oleg.