Re: how to translate info guix to text file or pdf or html ?

From: Joshua Branson
Subject: Re: how to translate info guix to text file or pdf or html ?
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 09:40:46 -0400

<address@hidden> writes:

> Is it possible to compile into one page manual?

I believe it is.  Most GNU manuals online can be served as a single
page.

For example, guile-SDL can be served on one page.  Take a look here:

https://www.gnu.org/software/guile-sdl/manual/

You can also read all the other GNU manuals here:

https://www.gnu.org/manual/

--
Joshua Branson
Sent from Emacs and Gnus