Re: Issues with the new xorg-configuration

From: znavko
Subject: Re: Issues with the new xorg-configuration
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2019 19:56:42 +0000

Hi, Luther, I've brought back touchpad tapping with such config. Need to use gdm-service-type instead of slim-service-type

(services (cons*
(service xfce-desktop-service-type)
(service dhcp-client-service-type)

(modify-services
(remove (lambda (service)
(member (service-kind service)
(list ntp-service-type avahi-service-type
bluetooth-service network-manager-service-type)))
%desktop-services) ;end of remove lambda services

(wpa-supplicant-service-type config =>
(wpa-supplicant-configuration
(interface "wlp2s0")
(config-file "/etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf")))

(gdm-service-type config =>
(gdm-configuration
(xorg-configuration
(xorg-configuration
(extra-config
'("Section \"InputClass\"
Identifier \"touchpad\"
Driver \"libinput\"
MatchIsTouchpad \"on\"
Option \"Tapping\" \"on\"
EndSection")
)))))

Apr 4, 2019, 7:49 PM by address@hidden:
On Thu, 4 Apr 2019 20:47:04 +0200 (CEST)