Re: wpa-supplicant service configuration. Guile is hard

From: znavko
Subject: Re: wpa-supplicant service configuration. Guile is hard
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2019 17:55:29 +0000

Situation is this now:
1. I have wonderful configured services: wpa-supplicant and dhcp-client
2. I see the messages during boot process:
  wpa-supplicant successfully initialized
  rfkill: WLAN soft blocked
  service networking could not be started
3. I open terminal after boot and do this:
  su -
  rfkill unblock wifi
  herd restart networking
4. And I have Internet.

Bios has no wifi blocking. Do not know why wifi comes blocked. Need to know how
to unblock. Do I need own service with `rfkill unblock wifi`, and if so, how to
run networking service after my own service?