guix pull package output truncated

From: mikadoZero
Subject: guix pull package output truncated
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 08:59:30 -0400

Recently the output of guix pull has changed.  It no longer gives the
complete output for the "New in this revision" section.

Is there a flag I can pass to guix pull to turn off this truncation.  I
found it informative to be able to see all the packages that were being
added and upgraded and would like to continue to be able to see all the
packages.

Looking at "4.6 Invoking ‘guix pull’" of the manual I do not see such a
flag documented.

Here is an example where the output is being truncated to 12 packages.

New in this revision:
  19 new packages: emacs-evil-exchange, emacs-evil-expat,
    emacs-evil-indent-plus, emacs-evil-lion, emacs-evil-nerd-commenter,
    emacs-evil-replace-with-register, emacs-evil-text-object-python,
    emacs-evil-visual-replace, emacs-evil-visualstar,
emacs-janpath-evil-numbers,
    ghc-libffi, httrack, …
  53 packages upgraded: address@hidden, address@hidden,
    address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden,