Re: 1) Lid Buttons 2) Stylus Input 3) Fingerprint Scanner

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: 1) Lid Buttons 2) Stylus Input 3) Fingerprint Scanner
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 20:33:15 +0200

Mark H Weaver wrote:
In an earlier message you spoke of another error:

but then new error regarding specifying values. :(

If you're still getting that error, can you show us the exact error
message and the configuration file that caused it?

It's

guix system: error: /etc/guix/system.scm:487:3: no value specified for service of type 'fprintd'

by the way.  I get it too.  I simply added

 (service fprintd-service-type)

to my services field.

Kind regards,

T G-R