Re: guix-a dokumentaro en Esperanto

From: swedebugia
Subject: Re: guix-a dokumentaro en Esperanto
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 10:53:07 +0200

On 2019-04-13 00:24, Luther Thompson wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Apr 2019 12:43:12 -0700
> Quiliro Ordonez <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Mi serĉas por Guix-a dokumentaro en Esperanto. Ĝi povas esti
>> manlibroj, aŭdioj (rimarkoj) aŭ videoj (konferencoj, seminarioj).
>> Kie mi povos trovi ilin?
>>
>> Dankon!
>
> Mi mem ne povas trovi ajn ion. Ne ke mi havas iom da tempon, sed eble
> iu povus traduki la manlibro?
>
> I can't find anything, myself. Not that I have time or anything, but
> maybe someone could translate the manual?

I just translated the complete manual with google translate to create a
first draft. (it is ~200.000 words)
https://gitlab.com/swedebugia/guix-manual-eo/blob/master/guix-manual-eo-1.0.0-pre1-guglo-tradukita.po
(1,5 MB)

Unfortunately google removed their support for .po-files from the
interface I used so now the original strings are translated which is a
mess. (I'm guessing this happened because they extract fees from
Transifex when people pay to enable google machine translation there.)

Does anyone know of a script to convert from this:

msgid "some text translated with a machine"
msgstr ""

to this:

msgid ""
msgstr "some text translated with a machine"

and then to populate the .po-file again with the original msgid?

--
Cheers Swedebugia