Re: 1) Lid Buttons 2) Stylus Input 3) Fingerprint Scanner

From: Mark H Weaver
Subject: Re: 1) Lid Buttons 2) Stylus Input 3) Fingerprint Scanner
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 16:21:06 -0400

Hi Raghav,

"Raghav Gururajan" <address@hidden> writes:

> I made the changes you told me. Now the error is "guix system: error:
> /etc/rg-secondary.scm:49:24: no value specified for service of type
> 'fprintd'"

Sorry, this looks like a genuine bug in Guix's fingerprint service,
which was added relatively recently, and apparently has not yet seen
much use.  I've just raised the issue with the author of that service,
so hopefully it'll be fixed soon.  In the meantime, I would suggest
removing:

  (service fprintd-service-type)

and hopefully we can progress on the other issues.

     Regards,
       Mark