Re: Newt and Guix pull failing

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Newt and Guix pull failing
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 10:20:51 -0500

Hey Ludo, thank you for taking a moment to look at this. I have guile_load_path set in both a .guile and .bashrc for a few custom path references.

https://git.sr.ht/~brettgilio/guix-system/tree/master/dotfiles/.bashrc

I will check and see what guile_load_path is returning when I get a chance.

Sent from my Sprint Phone.