Re: Uninstall/Install Guix

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Uninstall/Install Guix
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 18:25:10 +0200

Hello Pierre-Henry,

(Tu peux aussi t’exprimer en français si tu préfères.)

"Pierre-Henry F." <address@hidden> skribis:

> I've then tried to re-install guix by:
>   removing /gnu
>   removing /var/guix

To be complete, you’d also need to remove /etc/guix.  However, it
shouldn’t be a problem to leave it.

>   executing the install script given here:
> https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/en/html_node/Binary-Installation.html#Binary-Installation
>
> It does not work … How to solve these issues?

Can you explain what does not work?  Please provide the command that you
run, the output that you got, and explain what you were expecting.

Thank you,
Ludo’.