Re: Missing Secure and Private Communication Applications in Guix

From: Ben Sturmfels
Subject: Re: Missing Secure and Private Communication Applications in Guix
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 09:15:53 +1000

On 01/05/19 03:16, Dexter Morgan wrote:

>    [9] Twinkle (https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Twinkle)

Hi Dexter,

Twinkle is in Guix too - I use it every day and it works very well. For
what it's worth, I wouldn't recommend packaging Ekiga. I've tried it
many times on other operating systems over the years and never had a
satisfactory experience. It just seems to be very buggy. Happy to be
corrected though.

Regards,
Ben