Re: Tor Routing

From: Raghav Gururajan
Subject: Re: Tor Routing
Date: Thu, 02 May 2019 08:31:11 +0000

Ah! That's awesome. If I want to route everything, should I do "torify
networkmanager"?

May 2, 2019 4:26 AM, address@hidden (mailto:address@hidden) wrote:
 The command 'torify' from torsocks package (`guix package -i torsocks`) is for
you.
Examples: `$ torify filezilla`, `$ torify ssh`.

As for tor-hidden-service declaration in cgit
(http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/tree/gnu/services/networking.scm#n781),
 tor is listening specified ports. So you can add ports in tor-hidden-service
as example there.
I've not tried this, cause tor network might fall down, so I use it manually
running `tor` in one terminal and `torify ssh ..` in another.
May 2, 2019 8:08 AM, "Raghav Gururajan" <address@hidden