Re: IceCat from Guix all monospaced font – Summary

From: Zelphir Kaltstahl
Subject: Re: IceCat from Guix all monospaced font – Summary
Date: Sun, 5 May 2019 23:26:01 +0200

Hi Giovanni,

No, I use it on a Xubuntu distribution, not on Guix SD and not in a VM.

It may still have been caused by something somewhere in my environment,
of course and `source`ing again `~/.profile` is also an idea. I am not
sure it would change anything in my setup, the way I set variables in there.

Regards,

Zelphir