Re: Uninstall Guix?

From: HiPhish
Subject: Re: Uninstall Guix?
Date: Mon, 06 May 2019 09:11:51 +0200

I ended up doing the same, plus some extra steps. Basically, I walked through
the binary installation instructions of the manual and unded all the steps.
When it told me to copy, move or symlink something I deleted that, I disabled
and deleted the SystemD services, and I removed all the Guix build users and
their group.