Installing a package using guile script

From: Reza Alizadeh Majd
Subject: Installing a package using guile script
Date: Mon, 06 May 2019 10:13:48 -0400

Hi,

Just wanted to now if there is any programming interface available for Guix in
order to
install a packages with a Guile script ?

I actually want to install packages for a specific user, after `guix system
reconfigure ... `
command. my plan was to add a simple Guile script after `operating-system`
definition
in my system configuration file, to add packages to user's profile.

the easiest way is to just run a shell script for to do that for me, but I'm
curious that if there
is any more programmatic solution for that?

Regards,
Reza