Re: Original config from a documentation causes an error with keyboard-l

From: swedebugia
Subject: Re: Original config from a documentation causes an error with keyboard-layout function
Date: Wed, 8 May 2019 08:46:08 +0200

On 2019-05-08 07:00, Adam Mazurkiewicz wrote:

Using this file caused the error:
/root/sda6/home/s/Dropbox/Guix/scm1/config.scm:5:0: error: extraneous field
initializers (keyboard-layout)

So it is something wrong with the keyboard-layout function. The function is
used a few times so we do not know which one actually causes the error.

Is this the documentation mistake or I am doing something wrong? How to use
the function keyboard-layout properly?

Could you add the output of "guix describe"?
How did you install guix?

--
Cheers
Swedebugia