Re: Adding a polkit-service to fix networkmanager

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Adding a polkit-service to fix networkmanager
Date: Wed, 08 May 2019 14:55:23 +0200

Hello,

Adam Mazurkiewicz <address@hidden> skribis:

> I installed networkmanager in my Xfce Desktop Environment, but it did
> not allow to add new connections.

What application do you use to manage NetworkManager connectivity?  (The
‘network-manager’ package provides core ‘network-manager’, but on GNOME
for instance the graphical application is ‘network-manager-applet’.)

>   ;; This is where we specify system-wide packages.
>   (packages (cons* icecat

As a side note, I would recommend keeping application in your user
profile rather than globally installed.  That provides more flexibility.

Thanks,
Ludo’.