Input Attach Service

From: Raghav Gururajan
Subject: Input Attach Service
Date: Wed, 08 May 2019 16:39:38 +0000

Hello Guix!

Based on this
(https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/en/html_node/Miscellaneous-Services.html#Miscellaneous-Services),
 I have included "input-attach-service-type" (with default config, that is,
values left blank) to my system services in the system config. But still my
stylus input is not detected.

My device is RYF-Certified TET-X200T (https://tehnoetic.com/tet-x200t).

When I checked "herd status" as root, the inputattach service was not running.
Also, during the system boot, I noticed an output line "inputattach: can't set
device type".

What should I do to overcome this issue?

NOTE TO MARK H.W: Sorry that I couldn't catch up with our previous discussion
regarding stylus input. It appears this new service type could be a good fix.

Thank you!

Regards,
RG.