samba in guix

From: Tk
Subject: samba in guix
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 13:52:03 +0000

Here's another windows host related question. I have installed the samba
package (guix package -i samba), but it does not seem (straightforwardly)
functional. For example, smbpasswd complains that /etc/samba.conf is not there.
I guess I could create one, but then I would be touching the /etc directory
post-config and this is against Guix philosophy.

So  how to go about Samba on guix and how to add users to the config?

Tk