Re: gnutls guile

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: gnutls guile
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 08:54:50 +0200

Hi ng0,

> The original error post:
> https://lists.gnutls.org/pipermail/gnutls-help/2019-February/004488.html
>
> I hope this is enough context to get a reply.

from the original post I see that you don’t expect that triplet.  From
your last two emails I don’t see why you can’t just patch it out and be
on your merry way.  I also don’t see why Netbsd would change the
triplet.  You wrote “This happens to make the builds and filenames more
predicatable”, but I guess you can just change this, no?

Have you attempted to stop the triplet from being changed?

--
Ricardo