Re: gnutls guile

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: gnutls guile
Date: Sun, 19 May 2019 16:42:09 +0200

Hi ng0,

address@hidden skribis:

> Ludovic said the guile bindings are maintained by Ludovic.
> But recent activity in the guile parts is done by other people.
> Since guix depends on this it's still okay to ask for help here,
> but would it be more appropriate to report elsewhere? Or do you
> still have some way to contribute changes back to GnuTLS?

I think we should focus on fixing what needs to be fixed, and then I
don’t doubt the patches will be applied somehow.

However, in this case, it’s not clear to me that there’s a bug in
GnuTLS; rather, my understanding is that the triplet being passed is not
a valid triplet, leading to breakage down the road.

Did I get this right?

Thanks,
Ludo’.