Re: How to add Verdana font for Icecat?

From: znavko
Subject: Re: How to add Verdana font for Icecat?
Date: Mon, 20 May 2019 18:56:27 +0000

no.
but I've copied my files into /home/mom/.fonts and icecat started to work fine.

$ ls /home/mom/.fonts
'a_AvanteLt Light.ttf' 'Minion Pro Bold.ttf'
'Academy Old Regular.ttf' 'Myriad Pro Light Italic.ttf'
'Academy Regular.ttf' 'Myriad Pro Light Regular.ttf'
'a_FuturaRound Bold.ttf' pehlevi.ttf
'AvantGarde Regular.ttf' 'PF Monumenta Pro Regular.ttf'
'Century Gothic Regular.ttf' 'Pragmatica Bold.ttf'
'Century Schoolbook Regular.ttf' 'Pragmatica Cyrillic.ttf'
'FreeSet Regular.ttf' 'Pravda Regular.ttf'
'Izhitsa Regular.ttf' 'Tracia Regular.ttf'
'Lazurski Regular.ttf' 'Verdana Regular.ttf'
May 20, 2019 6:30 PM, "Gábor Boskovits" <address@hidden