Re: Do not use tor with browsers other than tor browser

From: oury . dustin
Subject: Re: Do not use tor with browsers other than tor browser
Date: Sat, 25 May 2019 23:16:50 +0200

This is interesting because on GuixSD 1.0.1 when I download tor
browser and try to start it I receive an error

address@hidden ~/Downloads/tor-browser_en-US$ ./start-tor-browser.desktop
bash: ./start-tor-browser.desktop: /usr/bin/env: bad interpreter: No
such file or directory
address@hidden ~/Downloads/tor-browser_en-US$

So the way I usually start by clicking the desktop icon from when I
used Trisquel doesn't work here. Maybe it has something to do with my
PATH?