skeleton files in sub-directories

From: Reza Alizadeh Majd
Subject: skeleton files in sub-directories
Date: Sun, 26 May 2019 14:38:03 +0430

Hi Guix,

I want to add a series of configuration files to each user's home directory.
for this
I could use skeletons in operating system definitions.

the problem is that some of these skeletons are located in sub-directories, for
example `~/.local/share/foo/bar.cfg`. and when I run `guix system reconfigure`
I receive errors about missing parent directory (`~/.local/share/foo` in this
example).

is there any way to create parent directories before copying the skeleton
files?

Thanks,
Reza