Re: PrivateInternetAccess VPN and Guix

From: oury . dustin
Subject: Re: PrivateInternetAccess VPN and Guix
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 15:29:31 +0200

Thank you! So I managed to get it working mostly okay through installing openvpn and running sudo (should I actually be running this as sudo?) --config my-openvpn-config.opvn

Note: Attempting to use the gnome network settings did not work and complains it couldn't find a vpn connection. Possibly due to how the .opvn file is formatted?