Re: Librem 15v3: sound through HDMI cable

From: L p R n d n
Subject: Re: Librem 15v3: sound through HDMI cable
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 21:09:52 +0200

Hello,

Under Guix system, I also don't get sound through HDMI automaticaly.
HDMI doesn't appear in pavucontrol's output but it does appear with
gnome-settings and the likes so I suppose it's related to pulseaudio?
My workaround in pavucontrol is to set Profile in the Configuration tab
to something vaguely related to HDMI and it usually works. Maybe it
could work for you too until we fix this properly?
Hope it helps.

Have a nice day,

L  p r n  d n