Re: Tor Service

From: Raghav Gururajan
Subject: Re: Tor Service
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 13:45:06 -0400

> > The Tor daemon received SIGTERM 10 minutes (or even 5 hours?) after it
> > had been started, so something must have happened. Is there anything
> > else in the log that could be useful in that interval?
> >

> Nope! There was nothing related to tor in that interval. :-(

I figured out why the Tor Service got TERM Signal out of no where. It is because
of "tlp-service-type". I made a fresh re-install of guix system few days ago. I
was enabling services one-by-one and was checking tor service with herd status.
As soon as I enable "tlp-service-type", tor stopped working. How to prevent
"tlp" from messing with "tor" or any other services???

Thanks!

Regards,
RG.