Re: Help with writing custom boot-loader configuration

From: Raghav Gururajan
Subject: Re: Help with writing custom boot-loader configuration
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2019 11:48:20 -0400

> My first thought after reading your question was
> <https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-guix/2019-05/msg00275.html>.

Yes, I was looking for a method other than using (const ~#t).

> However, I guess you need something else, but I'm not sure what it is. Can
> you explain more what you're trying to do? Thanks!

I was looking for a way to directly alter the behaviour of grub-installer. The
two of all functions of grub-installer are "grub-install" and "grub-mkconfig".
The former install grub binaries on disk and the latter generates grub
configuration file inside root partition under boot directory. I was thinking if
there is a straight-forward way to make the grub-installer to invoke ONLY "grub-
mkconfig" and NOT "grub-install"??

Regards,
RG.