Re: Computer suspends even when I tell it not to

From: hub . lombard
Subject: Re: Computer suspends even when I tell it not to
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 11:33:19 +0200 (CEST)

Something like my own case perhaps: for example, while guix 'package -u' runs
in TTY2, if I want Alt-F7 to go in gaphical session, it suspends early at each
time, I have to press physically the button of the laptop to wake up again,
sometimes several times. The good new is that doesn't interrupt the update ;)

(Environment gnome)

Hubert