Re: editing /etc/sudoers

From: Quiliro's lists
Subject: Re: editing /etc/sudoers
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2019 19:27:57 -0700

El 2019-06-14 06:55, Jeff Bauer escribió:
> I've been trying unsuccessfully to make changes to
> /etc/sudoers.  I used visudo by creating a symlink
> to /usr/bin/vi (because visudo ignores EDITOR), but
> the changes aren't permanent.  What am I missing?

You cannot have a /usr/bin unless you are on a foreign distro such as
Trisquel or Parabola or any other than GuixSD. If you are on a foreign
distro, Guix does not control your sudoers file; your foreign distro
does.

Regarding the EDITOR variable, if Guix is the installer of the needed
editor it is the only situation when this regards to Guix.

Would you please clarify your issue?