Re: FreeTube (Re-Post)

From: Ricardo Wurmus
Subject: Re: FreeTube (Re-Post)
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 03:49:03 +0200

Hi,

>>> It will be totally worth the effort just so we can build packages with
>>> npm including FreeTube. I do not think I am familiar enough with guix's
>>> internal programming style and design to do it just now.
>>>
>> Okay. Let's see if anyone else could do it. I also CCd this email to few
>> people for help.

Please don’t ping people who have not agreed to work on this for you.
Please just keep this on address@hidden and wait for replies there.

Generally speaking, it is very unlikely for anyone to volunteer to work
on a package that needs packages from npm because we have no good way to
package JavaScript software using npm.  You are welcome to search the
guix-devel mailing list archives for more information.

--
Ricardo