Re: Consider the package expr evaluates to.

From: znavko
Subject: Re: Consider the package expr evaluates to.
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 17:12:43 +0000

'Expression is evaluated'??
Maybe better is 'the package that matches expression'?

'Consider' - here it means 'to use'. But dictionary meaning of 'consider' is
'think about', 'regard' [1], so this is hard for understanding.

Guix Manual, in general, has simple language, good understanding, but sometimes
its author cracks reader's mind.

Hope it will be rewritten and some sensual things (such as partitioning and
typing Bios Grub config) will be added.

[1] https://www.lexico.com/en/definition/consider