Problem on installing GuixSD on a remote server using iPXE

From: Reza Alizadeh Majd
Subject: Problem on installing GuixSD on a remote server using iPXE
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 10:24:43 +0430

HI,

I want to install GuixSD using iPXE on a remote server, unfortunately I didn't
find any useful starting point.

I had a review over iPXE documents and tried to mount installation iso using
sanboot, but installation process hangs during boot process while it tries to
load GRUB.

is there anyone have a previous experience about this, and guide me on this
matter?

Thanks
Reza