Re: mount store in a separated partition

From: Jesse Gibbons
Subject: Re: mount store in a separated partition
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 23:25:25 -0600

Though I'm not as familiar with this issue, I think I can help.
GRUB is looking for the kernel and other boot info in your OS's root
partition, /dev/vda1. However, your actual kernel is in /dev/sda1. To
get GRUB to boot properly, you need to specify in grub.cfg to look
in /dev/sda1. I do not know if it is possible to do this in a guix
configuration, and am too tired right now to do the research to explain
it (11:30PM local), but I hope this is a good start.