How add user without update package

From: Pirboazo
Subject: How add user without update package
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 19:51:34 +0200

Hello Everybody,

I want add an user on my system but not update all packages.

An user on on IRC channel #guix said me :

> just use the same commit as you did when you last reconfigured with
the modified config.scm's only change in the users section

I don't understand how to launch reconfigure with the same commit.

i understand  to change the commit , i must use the command :  guix pull

If i don't modify the commit

How  it'spossible than the command *guix system reconfigure* launch the
build of a new configuration.

Thank for your help.

Pierre