extending a service to create an extra directory

From: Robert Vollmert
Subject: extending a service to create an extra directory
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 15:47:45 +0200

Hi,

I’m trying to set up nginx properly, and my config involves a
cache directory, say /var/nginx/cache. To encode this properly,
I’d like to to make my nginx service create that directory
with appropriate user and rights on service activation. I can’t
figure out how to do that without assembling a whole new service
out of the parts of the existing nginx-service. There must be a
more reasonable way?

Cheers
Robert